Create that Night Sky Effect in your home theatre with an LED Starlight Ceiling System. This starlight system is installed below your original gyprock ceiling within three recessed starlight plasterboard panels with a hidden LED strip light around the perimeter of each of these feature panels. The price also includes the supply and installation of the dividing bulkhead through the centre of the room which effectively separates the stars into three individual panels.
The system that we install utilises two LED light drivers for the best reliability and they are also extremely low in regards to heat build-up. Each driver has dual light outputs and is compact enough to fit in small spaces.
- Three Recessed Plasterboard Starlight Panels
- LED Strips in Each Recessed Section
- Stars & Strip available in White, Blue or Red Colours
- Includes a dividing Bulkhead
- Includes Ceiling Setting & Sanding
- Add a 150 Strand Shooting Star for $3,000
- Add Colour Change RGB Perimeter Lighting for $4,000
- Ceiling Painting Available for an Additional $2,500