Improve the performance of your home theatre system by addressing the factor that has the biggest impact on how your home theatre system sounds – The Room.
The system that we have suggested as a simple fix for most rooms includes treatment for the side walls and the back wall. The side walls are treated by adding an absorption system whilst the back wall utilises a system which offers both absorption and diffusion.
- The Cinema range of absorption panels provides a flexible solution for sound control across a multitude of applications. Combining discrete, modern design with maximum acoustic efficiency, Cinema panels are commonly used to control sound reflections and excess reverberation in all kinds of rooms, helping you maximize the acoustic performance of your listening space.
- This system will suit a room up to 6m in depth.
- Each side wall has two acoustic treatment features with each feature being comprised of four Cinema Round panels.
- The Cinema Round panels are available in Black, Blue, White, Orange, Grey, Beige, Brown or Bordeaux.
- Each feature is 1200mm x 1200mm comprise of four panels of 600mm x 600mm each. The depth of the panels is 75mm.
- An additional row of panels can be added to each section to make them three high for a cost of $850.