Optimized for corner mounting, Super Bass Extreme VMT has six solid colours finishes allowing a neutral aspect that can be used in a greater variety of spaces by designers, looking for interior design compatibility. Designed to provide effective low frequency absorption between 60-160 Hz, it delivers maximum effectiveness between 75 -100Hz. The VMT front in this new version, provides sufficient mid-high frequency absorption to control corner reflections. When porous materials such as foam are applied to corners or walls, they become less efficient in dealing with low frequencies, because the particle velocity or air movement associated with long wavelengths is low.
However, the sound pressure is at its maximum and Super Bass Extreme’s internal membrane transforms this high pressure fluctuations into air motion. The membrane sympathetically vibrates over a frequency range of 75-100 Hz, causing the air to pass through a layer of high-density foam that absorbs the low frequencies. Super Bass Extreme is highly recommended for smaller rooms with low frequency issues. The panel can be used in different corner positions and its modular structure allows further units to be added as required.
- Dimensions: 595 x 595 x 155 mm
- Raw Material: VicPET Wool, MDF, Melamine
- Scratch Resistance: N/A
- Washable: N/A
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency Range: Low Frequencies absorption
- NRC: 0.40
- Europe: TBA
- USA: TBA
- Units/Box: 2
- Box Dimensions: 675 x 375 x 630mm
- Box Gross Weight: 21,4kg
- Please notice that the dimensions of these panels have a tolerance of +/- 2mm. A slight colour variation may occur between different batches. The product images used are illustrative and may differ from the actual product.