Manufactured from high quality EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), the Trap Fuser is a unidirectional panel that controls sound reflections in two different ways – absorption and diffusion. Its hybrid structure allows sound energy to either be trapped in the cavities, or scattered by the plain surfaces. Usually applied for the treatment of mid or high frequencies, the Trap Fuser panel represents true acoustic science development. Designed for a range of frequencies between 630 Hz to 5KHz.
- Dimensions: 595x595x169mm
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Functionality: Absorption & diffusion
- Absorption Frequency Range: Medium Frequencies
- NRC: 0,35
- Installation: Wall, Ceiling
- Accessories: Flexi Glue Ultra, VicFix Base
- Units/Box: 6
- Box Dimensions: 530x910x620mm
- Box Gross Weight: 16.20 kg
Please notice that the dimensions of these panels have a tolerance of +/- 2mm. A slight colour variation may occur between different batches. The product images used are illustrative and may differ from the actual product.