Bass frequency resonance is one of the most difficult acoustic issues to solve in any room. Until now, the most effective options have generally involved using bass traps that are specifically designed, or customised to fit the room. However, these solutions can often be expensive and invariably involve complex measuring procedures. There’s also little scope for flexibility if changes are made to the listening space, such as moving furniture or gear.
Vari Bass is designed for use in any professional recording space, home studio, or hi-fi room. Made from wood and high-density acoustic foam, the bass trap can be tuned between 50Hz and 100Hz by simply rotating its wooden top (which has a series of resonant pots) until the problem disappears. A scale is included to show the exact frequencies on which Vari Bass is acting. The unit’s stand-alone structure enables it to be repositioned as required and used in different rooms.
- Dimensions: 600 x 370*(diameter) / 23.6’’ x 14.5’” (diameter)
- Scratch Resistance: N/A
- Washable: N/A
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency Range: N/A
- NRC: N/A
- Units/Box: 2
- Box Dimensions: 745 x 415 x 600 mm
- Box Gross Weight: 18.6kg
- Please notice that the dimensions of these panels have a tolerance of +/- 2mm. A slight colour variation may occur between different batches. The product images used are illustrative and may differ from the actual product.