Yamaha NS-AW392 All Weather Speakers (Pair)
Yamaha NS-AW392 All Weather Speakers – Black or White
- Yamaha’s advanced speaker technology makes it possible to combine high sound quality with long-term durability
- Unique angled cabinet design blends in with external and interior décors
- Two-way acoustic suspension design
- High-grade weatherproof cabinets with special processing for drip, water and UV resistance
- Precise sound imaging supported by time-aligned woofer and tweeter placement
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Powder-coated aluminum speaker grilles
- Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement
- Wide range of applications for home theaters, small commercial spaces and public buildings
Made for Australia!
Yamaha’s outdoor range of speakers were designed for Australia’s harsh climate. With high grade UV resistant speaker cabinets, gold-plated speaker terminals and power coated aluminium grills these speakers are designed to ensure they stand the test of time.
The Yamaha All-Weather range was designed to fulfil the diverse needs of Australians who love to entertain both indoors and outdoors. They can be mounted horizontally or vertically on a wall, or even back to back when you need to cover a large area.
Super Audio Performance
Yamaha have a strong musical heritage, and our All-Weather range of speakers is designed to improve on this reputation. Your outdoor listening experience should be of a similar quality to that which you are accustomed to inside. Do not except a lesser experience; trust in Yamaha.
High Quality Parts
Ensuring that your listening experience is memorable, Yamaha have included high quality parts in our All-Weather range. It begins from the cabinet design, to the drivers used and the weather-resistant binding post terminals…superior audio stems from quality parts and craftsmanship.
|Woofer||13cm waterproof cone|
|Tweeter||1.9cm fluid-cooled, coated soft dome|
|Nominal Input Power||40 W|
|Maximum Input Power||120 W|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz-25 kHz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||170 x 273 x 136 mm|
|Weight||1.8 kg / unit|
60 Hz-25 kHz