Yamaha NSIC600W In-Ceiling Speakers (Per Pair)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $124.75 with More info
Yamaha NS-IC600W In-Ceiling Speakers (Per Pair)
Online & Store
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- 90W high power handling capacity
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
Yamaha in-ceiling speakers were designed for easy installation. Simply the location for the speakers, use the template (provided in the box) to cut the required hole in the ceiling and clamp the new speakers into place by tightening the screws. Connect the speakers to a Yamaha amplifier for premium sound.
PAINTABLE MAGNETIC GRILLS
In-ceiling speakers should be heard and not seen. With this in mind Yamaha has designed their entire range of in-ceiling speakers with removable magnetic grills. This makes removing the grills easy for painting.
SEALED BACK COVER TO PROTECT FROM DUST AND MOISTURE
Yamaha has designed the range of in-ceiling speakers to withstand dusty conditions often found in voids above the plaster ceiling. This is vital to ensure the integrity of the speakers when dust and moisture are prevalent in the mounted location, such as a bathroom.
The 1” swivel tweeter on all models allows the user to direct the sound into specific positions regardless of the speaker location.
|Woofer||16 cm PP (polypropylene) mica cone|
|Tweeter||2.5 cm fluid-cooled soft dome, coaxial, swivel|
|Frequency Response||65 Hz – 28 kHz|
|Maximum Input Power||110 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||242 x 119 mm|
|Mounting Depth||109 mm|
65 Hz – 28 kHz
1″ Soft Dome